Click above picture to download combined Issue #5/6 of Tokologo,
the Newsletter of the Tokologo African Anarchist Collective
- Anarchism and the Continuing Struggle for Women’s Freedom by Bongani Maponyane (TAAC, ZACF)
- No Illusions: 2016 Elections no Solution for the Masses by Warren McGregor (ZACF, TAAC)
- Attacks on Foreigners: Only the Ruling Class Benefits by Siyabulela Hulu-Hulu (TAAC, ZACF)
- Dear Mama: Poetry against the Anti-Foreigner Attacks in Grahamstown, 2015 by Leroy Maisiri (ZACF)
For a New Africa: Special Section:
- Yini i-Anarcho-Syndicalism?
- To Cure Africa’s Heart-Rending Misery, we Need Working Class/Peasant Counter-Power, Anarchism. Contributors: Bongani, Dikeledi, Khayalethu, Lucky, Mzee, Nkululeko, Nonzwakazi, Nonzukiso, Siya, Warren
- “Seek Ye First the Political Kingdom”? Learning from Kwame Nkrumah’s Failures in Ghana. Contributors: Lucky, Mthambeki, Nkululeko, Nonzukiso, Pitso, Sixoka, Warren
- How Imperialism and Postcolonial Elites have Plundered Africa: And the Class Struggle, Anarchist-Communist Solution by Lucien van der Walt
- The Struggle of the Working Class Can’t Be Ended Unless We Radically Change Society
- Umzabalazo wenqanaba labantu ayina kususwa ngaphandle kokunyanzela endlela yenqcinga zenguquko kompakathi
- Bill Andrews and South Africa’s Revolutionary Syndicalists by Lucien van der Walt
This entry was posted in Tokologo African Anarchist Collective, Tokologo Newsletter and tagged anarchism, anarchist political organisation, Community Struggles, counterpower, elections, Tokologo, Townships.